Please understand that cancellations affect many things; namely, our guides schedules, food and meal purchase on overnight trips, number of kayaks we have to transport, and our overall planning to make our trips efficient and enjoyable for our customers. We do not accept voice mails, messages, and unconfirmed emails as a cancellation.
- You must have a cancellation # issued by Uncle Ducky Outdoors.
- You may cancel your reservation either by email or by telephone only.
- No shows: No refund
- Day of trip”Group Size Reduction”: Treated as No Show-No refund
- Beach refusal or turn backs:$25 refund per person
- Cancellation time line
- Multi Day trips: 30 days notice
- Day Trips: 7 days notice for a full refund. Administrative fee of $25 will be deducted from a refund. Will be credited to any further booking.
- Less than 7 days: Refund 75% of trip value less$25 administrative fee
- Less than 3 days : Refund 50% of trip value less $25 administrative fee.
- Less than 24 hours (All Reservations) No Refund
- Day of Trip: No refund
- Cancellation due to weather: See weather cancellation policy.
- Special Purchases- 2 for 1 or Early Bird Specials – No Refund
Special Purchase Not Used in Specified Year– If you do not schedule or attempt to use or use your special purchase in the specified year for the event you still have a credit with us for the amount paid but not for the 2 paddlers for 1 offer or any Early Bird Special or any Discounted Purchase.
In the event you reach the launch access and make the decision not to go on your own accord you will receive a $25 refund per person.
In the event you start your trip and decide that you can’t complete it while on the water prior to the halfway point of your trip you will receive a $25 refund per person. After the halfway point of your trip there will be no refund.
Paddle and Hike
If your trip itinerary is changed by Uncle Ducky Outdoors/Paddling Michigan due to unforeseen circumstances you will have the opportunity to join a trip of lesser value and be refunded the difference or be issued a rain check.
In the event that you decide that you are unable to complete of the trip on your own accord and turn back you will not receive a refund.
All parties on day trip have until 24 hours prior to the trip date to notify Uncle Ducky Outdoors/Paddling Michigan of a change in the group number; standard cancelation policies will apply. Any changes made to the group reservation the day of the trip will not receive a refund.
Gift Vouchers / Certificates
Gift vouchers/certificates, which are purchased for any promo offer (such as 2 for 1), are required to be redeemed within 365 days of initial purchase. Any gift vouchers/certificates purchased for a promo offer and not redeemed in the allotted time period of 365 days will simply be converted to a face value gift voucher/certificate redeemable for any trip with Paddling Michigan. Gift vouchers/certificates are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.
Redeem a gift voucher/certificate here.
Trip scheduling occurs during gift voucher/certificate redemption process and not during the initial gift voucher/certificate process.
If you have read the policies above and would like to request a refund, please submit your information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.